Stuffy Flower is a Rare variant of the Sunflower in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2. She was revealed in a short video clip on November 12, 2015, on the Plants vs. Zombies Facebook and Twitter pages. Each vanquishing blow from her primary weapon will drop multiple sundrops, similar to the sundrops produced by the Heal Flower, that can heal teammates. However, like the Power Flower and Vampire Flower, she can only fire 40 shots before needing to reload, compared to the normal Sunflower's 50 shots.
If you thought the Stuffy Sunflower was all sunshine and rainbows, well... you'd be right! Luckily, Zombies can't stand sunshine, and they positively despise rainbows.
Vanquishing with her Rainbow Sunburst causes healing sundrops to appear!
- Easy: 66
- Normal: 88
- Hard: 110
- CRAAAAZY: 132
|If the Sunflower stays close to her target, she can use her heal beam to keep them alive.|
Rainbow Heal Beam
|The Rainbow Heal Beam is exactly the same as the standard Heal Beam, but it's rainbow colored! It heals faster as well. OK, no that's a lie. It's colorful!|
|The Sunflower can dig into the ground and root herself in place. This allows her to unleash a devastating beam of sunlight at the Zombies.|
Solar Flare Beam
|The Solar Flare Beam is now the ultimate power in the universe! We suggest you use it.|
|Heal Flowers can be deployed to help keep the Sunflower and her teammates in the fight.|
|The Dark Flower is a nasty little plant. It shoots hurtful red lasers at the Zombies but doesn't heal, because it's an evil little flower.|
|The Rainbow Heal Flower is exactly the same as the standard Heal Flower, but it's rainbow colored! It also knows calculus. OK, no that's a lie. It's colorful!|
Health Regeneration Delay Upgrade
This upgrade decreases the delay before health regeneration begins!
This upgrade increases the zoom distance of your primary weapon!
Health Regeneration Upgrade
This upgrade increases how quickly your health regenerates!
This upgrade allows you to move faster!
This upgrade decreases your reload time!
This upgrade increases the number of times you can fire before reloading!
This upgrade increases your primary weapon damage!
This upgrade increases your maximum health!
This variant is perfect for any players that want to heal the team while attacking the Zombies (more than other Sunflower variants). Stay near your teammates and use your abilities to heal them while vanquishing enemies. Vanquishing enemies causes healing sundrops to burst from them. Because of this ability, try to finish off Zombies in the area. Remember to never go into the center of the fight, rather stay back a little bit and provide both offensive and healing support. It is recommended to try to stay away from zombies such as Scientists and All-Stars, who can vanquish you very quickly. This Sunflower has a small magazine size, so remember to reload frequently. Dark Flower combos really well with the Stuffy Flower, as it can quickly reduce the targeted Zombie's health for you (making it easier to finish the Zombie off). You won't be healing as much, but Zombies will get taken out faster. The default Heal Flower and Rainbow Heal Flower are also good (keeps you and other plants around it alive).
Stuffy Flower is quite annoying to deal with when facing it solo. Try to vanquish her either in a group, or as a heavy character like Super Brainz. Try to vanquish her at a distance (Camo Ranger is great for taking out Sunflowers at a distance). Watch out for any Heal flowers or Dark flowers that she may drop as they give her a big advantage during a fight. Vanquish them as soon as you see her deploy one.
- ▲ Increased Rainbow Sunburst damage from 8.5 - 10 (close range) and 6.5 - 8 (long range)
- ▲ Increased effectiveness of damage upgrade from 1.125x to 1.13x
- ▲ Increased all Sunflower Variants HP by 10
March 2018 Patch
- ▼ Reduced close range damage from 10 to 9
- ▼ Reduced long range damage from 8 to 6
- ▲ Increased effectiveness to damage upgrade from 1.13x to 1.167x
- ▼ Reduced rate of fire from 450 to 400
- Whenever she fires her primary weapon, a short musical tone is produced. If fired in extended bursts, the tones combine to form a music-like sound, which resembles a Jack-in-a-box being wound up.
- She is the fourth plant to attack zombies with rainbow-like energy. The first is Shamrock, the second is Shamrockstar, the third is Magnifying Grass, and the fifth is Power Flower.
- She uses two gestures in her trailer.
- The first is the "yes" gesture from the first game. However, the audio used is a portion of the first game's gesture "celebrate."
- The second is a dance move in which she dips her head down while moving to the right, bringing its head up again afterwards. She does this dip move twice. It is the first game's gesture "Rush Hour."
- Her Stickerbook description refers to her as the Stuffy Sunflower.
- She is one of two Sunflowers without thorns on its stem. The other is the Vampire Flower.
- When she vanquishes Gnomes, healing sundrops will not generate. Due to this she is not recommended to fight the Guardians in Trials of Gnomus.