- For more information about the character that this line is based on, see Plantern.
The line consists of Grass Lantern (灯笼草; pinyin: dēnglóng cǎo), Plantern (路灯花; pinyin: lùdēng huā), and Light Flower (灯花; pinyin: dēng huā). They all specialize in buffing the team and attack by headbutting.
Grass Lantern's name is a pun on the Physalis alkekengi's Chinese name, which can translate to mean "Grass Lantern". Grass Lantern is a literal interpretation of this name, being a lantern that is made of grass.
Light Flower's name is a pun on "light tower" and "flower".
Ways to obtain
Street Lamp line puzzle pieces can be obtained in April as monthly rewards. Additional puzzle pieces can be obtained through Soulmates Puzzle system.
Abilities are unlocked by tiering up, while their effect is increased through star leveling.
Note: 10(+5)% means that at LV1 this ability has a 10% on LV1, 15% on LV2 and so on.
After unlocking the Street Lamp line, additional puzzle pieces can be used to upgrade it, which increases its stats and ability LVs.
|Stars||Puzzle Pieces& required||Upgrade||Coins||Stars||Puzzle Pieces& required||Upgrade||Coins|
Street Lamp line stats will be increased if these specific plants are unlocked.
|Plant line||Tier 1||Tier 2||Tier 3|
|Peach line|| |
|Charm line|| |
| Energy Bean line+|
- Grass Lantern's original Chinese name is the exact same as the one for Lantern Cherry, another Chinese exclusive plant.
- Plantern's old desgin has probably inspired its appearance in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes.
- Despite the name of the plant, Light Flower does not resemble a flower nor a plant in any shape or form. It is closer to an actual lighthouse.
- Light Flower's costume resembles that of the classic England Police Cap.