This level is the first level to introduce Steam Ages' Gargantuar, which was also known as the Foreman Gargantuar. In Normal mode, the player has to beat the zombies at Level 1.
Being a Special Delivery level, the player is forced to use the plants given by the conveyor-belt. Fortunately you are given Steam Ages' legendary plants: Berry Blaster and Lily of Alchemy. Shrinking Violet is also helpful in this level, as she can slow down zombies, as well as a way to stall the Foreman Gargantuar (she can't shrink Gargantuars at level 1).
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|3||4 3||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|4||1 1 3 3 5 5 2 4||None|
|5||2 4 3||None|
|6||1 5 5 5||None||First flag.|
Carries 1x Plant Food.
|7||1 2 3 4 5||None|
|8||2 4 5 1 4 1 5 3||None|
|9||3 1 2 4 5||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|10||2 4 2 4||None|
|11||1 1 5 5||None|
|12||1 1 2 3 3 4 5 5 2 4 1 5||None||Final wave.|
- Start off by planting Berry Blasters and Lily of Alchemies. Note that they do a percentage-based damage, so you'll easily beat the level with them.
- Save the Shrinking Violet for the Foreman Gargantuar. While you can't shrink him, Foreman Gargantuar has to smash her before he triggers the shrinking ability.
- If necessary, you can slow down groups of zombies with Shrinking Violet.
In hard mode, the player has to defeat level 4 zombies.
With level 4 zombies, you might think that upgrading is necessary, but it's really not. All the plants given perform well against level 4 zombies, all you need is a good strategy.
- Any strategy that works in normal mode will work in hard mode. The only difference being that the zombies can now take more hits.