Steam Ages - Day 5 is the fifth level of Steam Ages in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is a Special Delivery level. When this level is finished for the first time, the player gets coins.
In Normal mode, the player has to beat the zombies at Level 1.
The plants you get in this level are pretty powerful, so use them to your advantage. Be careful though, as Gentleman Zombies will prove to be an issue.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
- Electric Peashooters are very powerful, they should be placed at the leftmost column to prevent getting eaten.
- Plant Explode-o-nuts on areas full of zombies, the more zombies that are on the tile it's planted on, the better.
- Use Passionflowers to soften-up the Bucketheads and the Gentleman Zombies, so that Electric Peashooter can take them out easily.
In hard mode, the player has to defeat leveled-up zombies.
Since you are forced to upgrade plants you likely do not own yet, this level is going to be extremely difficult. It is recommended to have level 4 Passionflowers because they appear frequently. Upgrading Electric Peashooters is unnecessary, due to the difficulty of doing so and the fact they do not appear as frequently.
- With level 4/5 Electric Peashooter, its stunning ability can be quite useful, as it can be used in tandem with Passionflower.
- Leveled-up Passionflower's slowdown ability can also be used in tandem with Electric Peashooter, as it gives both Passionflower and Electirc Peashooter more time to attack.
- Explode-o-nut's leveled-up ability can be useful, as it has the chance to make Potato Mines, which can be useful in taking down crowds of zombies.