In Normal mode, the player has to beat the zombies at Level 1.
This level is unique from all other Steam Ages levels, being the only level with Power Tiles present outside of Modern Day and Far Future. With that, try to use plants that will have an advantage with those tiles such as Spikerock. Be careful with the Foreman Gargantuar though, since he can always crush the plants on the 9th column.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|3||1 1 1||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|4||1 2 3 4 5 1 2 3 4 5||None||First flag.|
|5||4 3 4||None|
|6||2 4 1 3 5||None|
|7||1 2 2 3 4 5 4||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|8||2 2 3 3 4 4 3 5 1||None||Second flag.|
|9||1 5 2 4||None|
|10||2 2 4 4 1||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|11||5 1 2 4 3||None|
|12||1 2 3 4 5 1 5 2 4||None||Final wave.|
- Created by WeebishlyDone
- Required plants:
- Start off by planting Primal Sunflowers and Gold Blooms.
- Once you have enough, start planting Spikerocks on column 9.
- After planting Spikerocks, plant a column of Winter Melons.
- When there are Foreman Gargantuars, use Plant Food on the Spikerocks.
In hard mode, the player has to defeat leveled-up zombies.
Just like with most Steam Ages levels, this level is beatable with powerful level 1 plants or even level 3 plants you get from the Star Exchange.
- Repeat what you did on normal mode. If it fails, use strong plants such as Cattail.
- For some reason, it reuses the design of Day 10 of Modern Day. It is unknown why the developers do this.