Steam Ages - Day 1 is the first level of Steam Ages in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. Sewers make their first appearance in this level. When this level is finished for the first time, the player unlocks Flat-shroom.
In Normal mode, the player has to beat the zombies at Level 1.
This level is one of the easiest levels in Steam Ages. This level introduces the world's gimmick, sewers, and the Labor Zombie and its variants. Overall, the level is pretty simple to beat, and should be no trouble for the player.
- Created by 7 GRAND UMP
- Start by placing down Sun-shrooms (or Sunflowers)
- When the zombies start coming, place down Kernel-pults. As Conehead Labor Zombies start to show up, you can place down Snow Peas to support the Kernel-pults.
- By the first flag, you should try to have the 2nd column full of Kernel-pults and have some Snow Peas out.
- After you get the 3rd column full of Snow Peas, start placing Repeaters in the 4th column.
- Use Chili Bean to take down any Buckethead Labor Zombies that get too far into your defenses.
- By the time the final wave comes, you should have a solid enough defense to complete the level.
In hard mode, the player has to defeat leveled-up zombies.
All zombies in this level are at level 4. The player will need really strong attacking plants in order to beat this level without using a Cuke. Buckethead Labour Zombie is the toughest zombie in this level.
- Created by 7 GRAND UMP
- Start by placing down Sun-shrooms
- When the zombies start coming, place down Acidic Citruses. Since it is recommended that your Acidic Citrus should be level 3 or higher, you shouldn't have much worry about the armored zombies.
- By the first flag, you should try to have the 2nd column full of Acidc Citruses and should start placing more on the 3rd column.
- Use your explosives to take down any zombies that get too far into your defenses.
- By the time the final wave comes, you should have a solid enough defense to complete the level. To speed up the final wave, place a Grapeshot where the Buckethead Labor Zombies are, and let the Acidic Citruses do their work with the rest. No Plant Food will be needed.
- Created by Swaggy Shooter
- Plant two columns of Sunflowers.
- Kill the first few zombies by using Potato Mines
- Plant two columns of Peashooters.
- Place Torchwoods on the fifth column.
- Use Lava Guava to kill Buckethead Labor Zombies.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|3||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|4||2 4 5 1 3||None||First flag.|
|5||1 3 5||None|
|6||24||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|7||5 1 3 3||None|
|8||2 3 4 1 5 2 3 4||None|| Final wave.|
Carries 1x Plant Food.