The line consisted of Puff-shroom (小喷菇; pinyin: xiǎo pēn gū), Scaredy-shroom (胆小菇; pinyin: dǎnxiǎo gū), and Fume-shroom (大喷菇; pinyin: dà pēn gū). They all specialized in dealing with lane-wide armored enemies.
Puff-shroom attacked by stretching and shooting spores, Scaredy-shroom attacked by firing lasers, and Fume-shroom attacked by spraying fumes.
Ways to obtain
Spray Mushroom line was unlocked during tutorial. Additional puzzle pieces could be obtained through replaying Prehistoric Ages - Day 13, Pirate Seas - Day 3 or Kongfu World - Day 18 or through the Soulmates Puzzle system.
Abilities were unlocked by tiering up, while their effect was increased through star leveling.
Note: 10(+5)% means that at LV1 this ability had a 10% on LV1, 15% on LV2 and so on.
After unlocking the Spray Mushroom line, additional puzzle pieces could be used to upgrade it, which increases its stats and ability LVs.
|Stars||Puzzle Pieces& required||Upgrade||Coins||Stars||Puzzle Pieces& required||Upgrade||Coins|
Spray Mushroom line's stats would be increased if these specific plants were unlocked.
|Plant line||Tier 1||Tier 2||Tier 3|
- The Spray Mushroom line changed between updates.
- There was a game mechanic, based on elements. Spray Mushroom line element was water.
- Spray Mushroom line's feature was purple.
- It used to have combinations with the Spike line, members of which increased Puff-shroom's attack by +10%, and with the Doom line or Tree line, all of which increased Puff-shroom's crit by +10% and health by +20%.
- Fume-shroom's design was changed to its modern version.