The name of his Plant Food is likely a reference to the famous Mortal Kombat line "get over here" said by Scorpion.
His Tacobility is based on the plant with the same name and ability.
Note: The stats shown below only apply to level 1.
Plant Food effect
Spikeweed's Plant Food ability is named Get over Here. Spikeweed will send out thorns across the whole lane, pulling in zombies closer to where he is located.
Spikeweed's Tacobility is Spikerock, which allows Spikeweed to attack with extra damage and gives him three layers of armor.
Spikeweed is not usually used as a primary source of damage due to the fact that it is only contained in one small spot. However, what sets Spikeweed apart from other offensive plants is the fact that he can't be destroyed by normal means, meaning Spikeweed is more likely to survive a sketchy situation than a normal plant and can allow an easier chance at recovery.
Spikeweed is good for killing zombies with special attacks, such as the Pitchfork Zombie or the Donut Roller, while one can launch plants behind him, Spikeweed is immune to this attack. Donut Roller also does no damage to the Spikeweed.
- Stealthy Robber Imps can't be shot? I don't need to shoot'em. I just need'em to step on me.(Robber Imp's tip)
- Some say I let zombies walk all over me. But when they're Stealth or Swarm zombies, that's a good thing!
- Ever seen a Yoga Ball Zombie try to cross me? Insta-Pop.
- Power Walkers are Electric zombies, so Earthy plants like me can overpower'em!(Power Walker's tip)
- I can pop any number of Zombie Chickens, no matter how many Chickens a Chicken Wrangler wrangles!(Chicken Wrangler's tip)
- I feel like I was born to pop those Balloon Zombies! But I just can't reach. Maybe if I were Spikeweed-Pult??(Balloon Zombie's tip)