The line consists of Spikeweed (地刺; pinyin: dì cì), Spikerock (钢地刺; pinyin: gāng dì cì), and Diamond Spikeweed (钻石地刺; pinyin: zuànshí de cì). They all specialize in lowering enemy defense and attack by releasing spikes from underground.
Ways to obtain
Spike line is given as a reward for collecting 60 stars in Prehistoric Ages, while puzzle pieces for this line can be obtained by replaying The Great Wall of China - Day 8 or Pirate Seas - Day 18. Additionlal puzzle pieces can be obtained through Soulmates Puzzle system.
Abilities are unlocked by tiering up, while their effect is increased through star leveling.
Note: 10(+5)% means that at LV1 this ability has a 10% on LV1, 15% on LV2 and so on.
After unlocking the Spike line, additional puzzle pieces can be used to upgrade it, which increases its stats and ability LVs.
|Stars||Puzzle Pieces& required||Upgrade||Coins||Stars||Puzzle Pieces& required||Upgrade||Coins|
Spike line stats will be increased if these specific plants are unlocked.
|Plant line||Tier 1||Tier 2||Tier 3|
|Tail line|| |
|Cactus line|| |
| Charm line+|
- The Spike line was changed between updates.
- There was a game mechanic, based on elements. Spike line element was earth.
- Spike line's feature was purple.
- Spike line used to be unlocked by beating Prehistoric Ages - Day 5.
- Spike line used to have combinations with Spray Mushroom line, members of which increased Spikeweed's dodge by 10%, and With Hazelnut line or Cactus line, all members of which increased Spikeweed's health by 20% and defense by 15%.
- Spike line used to have these upgrades:
- Weapon: branch staff. Armor: moss armor. Costume: common glasses. Cost: 500 coins
- Weapon: branch staff. Armor: weed armor. Costume: common glasses+1. Cost: 1000 coins
- Weapon: bamboo staff. Armor: weed armor. Costume: common glasses+2. Cost: 5000 coins
- Spikeweed's costume is the same as Popcorn-pult's glasses.
- Diamond Spikweed's beta desgin is used in ability icons, instead of current one. Pepper line also shares this trait.