The line consists of Spikeweed (地刺; pinyin: dì cì), Spikerock (钢地刺; pinyin: gāng dì cì), and Diamond Spikeweed (钻石地刺; pinyin: zuànshí de cì). They all specialize in lowering enemy defense and attack by releasing spikes from underground.
Ways to obtain
Spike line is given as a reward for collecting 60 stars in Prehistoric Ages, while puzzle pieces for this line can be obtained by replaying The Great Wall of China - Day 8 or Pirate Seas - Day 18. Additionlal puzzle pieces can be obtained through Soulmates Puzzle system.
Abilities are unlocked by tiering up, while their effect is increased through star leveling.
Note: 10(+5)% means that at LV1 this ability has a 10% on LV1, 15% on LV2 and so on.
After unlocking the Spike line, additional puzzle pieces can be used to upgrade it, which increases its stats and ability LVs.
Spike line stats will be increased if these specific plants are unlocked.
|Plant line||Tier 1||Tier 2||Tier 3|
|Tail line|| |
|Cactus line|| |
| Charm line+|
- The Spike line was changed between updates.
- Spike line used to be unlocked by beating Prehistoric Ages - Day 5
- There was a game mechanic, based on elements. Spike line element was earth.
- Spike line used to have combinations with Spray Mushroom line, members of which increased Spikeweed's dodge by 10%, and With Hazelnut line or Cactus line, all members of which increased Spikeweed's health by 20% and defense by 15%.
- Spike line used to have these upgrades:
- Weapon: branch staff. Armor: moss armor. Costume: common glasses. Cost: 500 coins
- Weapon: branch staff. Armor: weed armor. Costume: common glasses+1. Cost: 1000 coins
- Weapon: bamboo staff. Armor: weed armor. Costume: common glasses+2. Cost: 5000 coins
- Spikeweed's costume is the same as Popcorn-pult's glasses.
- Diamond Spikweed's beta desgin is used in ability icons, instead of current one. Pepper line also shares this trait.