The Space Station is a playable zombie class in Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville as an alternate form for the Space Cadet. It is a Defend class who specializes in powerful yet slow attacks.
The Space Station is also capable of carrying up to three Space Station Passengers which act as mounted turrets, increasing the amount of damage being dealt at time, albeit independently from the Space Station. Said Space Station Passengers can also shield the Space Station, protecting the Space Station from damage and allowing the Space Station to safely set up powerful attacks.
Space Stations bring the big weapons. Crater Maker is an extremely powerful attack, but hard to setup without allies or shields.
The Space Station's primary weapon is the Big Bang Burst. It fires in a three-round burst with each projectile dealing 11 damage (12 critical).
|Increases rate of fire and ability refreshes to entire Space Station crew.|
|Transform back into a singular Space Cadet.|
|Fly up and destroy enemies below with a massive laser.|
Tips & Tricks
November 27 2019 Update (Pre-TTK)
- ▼ Decrease Crater Maker duration of 7.35->4
- ▼ Decrease Crater Maker direct damage 20->5
- ▲ Increase Crater Maker splash damage from 5->10
- ▲ Increase Crater Maker shockwave damage from 1->5
- ▲ Decrease Crater Maker cooldown 35->20
- ▼ Decrease Asteroid Shield health from 390->300
- ▲ Increase restoration time from 0.35->2.0 per vanquish with the Assimilation upgrade
Early December 2019 TTK Changelist
- ▲ Increase Big Bang Burst damage 5.8->10.5