She can attack solo and pick off enemies with her homing Cosmo Shot, transform into a Space Station and operate as a slow moving, hard hitting powerhouse, or ride on a Space Station as a Space Station Passenger and function as a playable mounted turret who can provide defense for the Space Station.
Space Cadets are great at teaming up. Up to four can create a Space Station armed with lasers, shield, and rockets.
Cosmo Shot (Solo)
Space Cadet's primary weapon is the Cosmo Shot, which rapdily fire up tp 42 homing lasers before needing to reload. Each laser does 6 damage (7 critical).
Cosmo Shot (Passenger)
Space Station Passenger's primary weapon is also the Cosmo Shot and shares the exact same primary weapon functionality as a Solo Space Cadet, with no changes in damage or rate of fire.
|Fly up, then crash down to cause damage on impact.|
|Transform into a Space Station. Joinable by other Space Cadets.|
Big Bang Beam
|Fire a damaging precision laser after a short charge up.|
Tips & Tricks
October 2019 patch
- ▲ Fix Big Bang Beam not refreshing properly with the Bullseye upgrade
- ▲ Lvl 1: 2.5->2.0 reload time with the Efficiency upgrade
- ▲ Lvl 2: 2.5->1.5 reload time with the Efficiency upgrade
- ▲ Lvl 3: 2.5->1.0 reload time with the Efficiency upgrade
Early December 2019 TTK Changelist
- ▲ Increase Cosmo Shot damage 4.25->6.9
- Her ammo clip has 42 shots, which is a reference to The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy in which they state that the answer to "Life, the Universe, and Everything" is 42.