- For other uses, see Snapdragon (disambiguation).
- For more information about this character, see Snapdragon.
Snapdragon was a store bought premium plant which could be purchased with 180 gems and couldn't be imitated. Unlike Plants vs. Zombies 2, he only spat fire three tiles in front of him, dealing damage to all zombies within those tiles. He could also randomly do a special attack, releasing a powerful burst of fire in a 3x3 square in front of him, dealing heavy damage to all affected enemies like his Plant Food effect.
In English: Snapdragon
Snapdragon can spray flames to attack approaching zombies.
Even if Snapdragon is the most powerful dragon in the plant kingdom, that won't stop him from dreaming of wings, he wishes to visit the underwater world and explore it.
Snapdragon suffers massive nerfs compared to its original Plants vs. Zombies 2 form. It can be easily outmatched by Fume-shroom, though Snapdragon doesn't require another plant to be used in day levels.
Snapdragon also still has their 3x3 ahead of themselves damaging ability, and this time it activates at random rather than needing Plant Food. Though this is completely random, which can make it hard to depend on.
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Snapdragon.
- If one looks closely, they can see it had little arms. It was most clear in the advertisement.
- Depsite the fact that he attacked with fire, zombies stayed frozen. This also occured with Monkey King Peashooter's special skill.
- Its almanac entry is slightly different in this game, referencing the underwater worlds in the game rather than simply saying the whole world.