- For other uses, see Snapdragon (disambiguation).
All about controlling space and doing lots of damage up close. Blazing trail is great at splitting a battlefield or holding a chokepoint.
|Fly up, then crash down to deal damage on impact.|
|Launch blue fireball that follows enemies.|
|Create a blazing wall of fire along a straight path..|
Faster refresh time for all abilities by earning multiple vanquishes rapidly.
Reduces ability cooldown by 50% for earning multiple vanquishes.
Faster refresh time for all abilities by reviving an ally.
Reduces ability cooldown by 30% when a teammate is revived.
Spawn with more health after suffering multiple vanquishes in a row.
After dying three times in a row, spawn with the maximum amount of over-health for the currently used class after respawning or being revived.
Gain health by earning a vanquish when at low health.
Grants 30 health upon vanquishing an enemy at low HP.
Increases homing radius when Blue Blazes is launched.
Enemies remain on fire for longer.
Longer burn duration of Blazing Trail.
Reduced overheat of Flame Blower and Flare Ball by igniting an enemy.
Enemies get knocked up into the air using Swoop Slam.
Larger explosion of Flare Ball attack.
Regenerate health when near multiple enemies.
When near two enemies within a 10m radius, regenerate 4 HP every 0.5 seconds.
Faster refresh time for all abilities by earning a critical vanquish.
Reduces ability cooldown by 3 seconds upon critically vanquishing an enemy.
Move faster, except when sprinting.
Increases walking speed by 12.9032%
Gain health by earning a vanquish.
Grants 10 health upon vanquishing an enemy.
Reduced overheat of Flame Blower and Flare Ball when Blue Blazes is launched.
Create a column of fire at enemy's location on every 3rd vanquish.
Earn XP faster.
Earn 10% more XP.
Use weapons and abilities faster just after sprinting.
Reduces sprint exit delay by 25%
Swoop Slam ignites nearby enemies near impact.
Faster travel speed of Blazing Trail.
Snapdragon is excellent when it comes to close to mid range damage. His high health makes him able to take a beating and give the zombies the same treatment. He isn't very fast, so try to get a quick vanquish or run away while you still can. His ranged attack isn't too reliable, but his Flame Blower is really effective. Try to aim for the zombies head's for extra damage. Do keep in mind that fire damage will not kill enemies. It will leave your enemies at 1 HP. Snapdragon can use Blazing Trail to block off zombie pathways, use Blazing Trail from a distance to pick off targets, and use Swoop Slam to reach high areas or escape. However, Snapdragon can't do much when far away from enemies, so it's best to use Swoop Slam to get close to enemies to burn them or land a fatal direct hit with it
Tips & Tricks
- ▲ Extend lifetime of Blue Blazes projectile 8->10s
- ▼ Lengthen refresh time of Blue Blazes 10-17s
- ▲ Increase max speed of Blue Blazes 18->20m/s
- ▲ Increase max turn angle of Blue Blazes 120->125
- ▲ Increase damage of Blue Blazes 75->125
- ▲ Fix Blue Blazes projectile not flying straight when it doesn’t have a homing target
- ▲ Improve projectile size and trajectory of Flame Blower
- ▲ Initial velocity increased 52.5->62
- ▲ Fix issue with burn DOT healing zombies back up to min life burn threshold
- ▲ Reduce Flare Ball heat value per shot 0.24->0.18
- ▲ Updated Swoop Slam camera to be easier to aim
Early December 2019 TTK Changelist
- ▲ Flame Blower damage increased 4.5->6.5
- ▲ Reduce Flame Blower overheat penalty 1.25->0.75
- ▲ Flare Ball direct damage increased 11.6->21
- ▲ Decrease Flare Ball heat gain rate
- ▲ Decrease Flare Ball overheat penalty 1.25->0.75