- For the level before the v1.8 update, see Sky City - Day 24 (Pre-1.8).
Sky City - Day 24 is the 24th level of Sky City in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is a Last Stand level. The player is given 3250 sun in this level. When this level is finished for the first time, the player gets coins.
In normal mode, the player has to defeat level 1 zombies.
Being a Last Stand level, you are given 3250 sun, which is more than enough to plant a column of Winter Melons. Since this is a Sky City level, Gold Bloom can be used as a way of obtaining extra sun. The player should also bring homing plants to take care of the Flying Imps from the Transport Boat.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|2||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|4||None|| First flag.|
Carries 1x Plant Food.
|7||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|12||2 4||None||Final wave.|
- The combination of Arbiter-X and Flying Gargantuar is a deadly one, be sure to take both of them out with plants such as Board Beans.
- Missile Zombies should be swiped quickly so that the player can pay more attention to the other zombies.
- Chard Guards or homing plants should be used to take care of the Flying Imps.
In hard mode, the player has to defeat leveled-up zombies.
In hard mode, the player must face against dangerous level 3-4 zombies such as Arbiter-X and Flying Gargantuar. For a higher chance of beating the level, using upgraded plants is a must.
- Try reusing the same setup as normal mode, but with upgraded plants. If it does not work this time, you can try another strategy that should be sufficient in taking out Arbiter-Xs and Flying Gargantuars.