- For the level before the v1.8 update, see Sky City - Day 23 (Pre-1.8).
In normal mode, the player must defeat level 1 zombies.
High-health zombies such as the Zombie Fighter are in this level, and they can be problematic if not taken care of quickly. Imps from the Flying Gargantuars will also be a nuisance. Powerful attacking plants, homing plants, Cycloque, and Spinnapple should be used for an easy victory.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|2||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|6||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|10||1 3||None|| Final wave.|
Carries 1x Plant Food.
- Start off by making sun.
- Once you have enough sun, start planting attacking plants.
- Plant Spinnapples to deflect Zombie Fighter's bullets.
- Plant Cycloque on areas will multiple zombies. While they might be gathered in one tile, the zombies' health will be severely lowered.
In hard mode, the player must defeat level 3-4 zombies.
Level 3-4 zombies in this level are not the ones you want to use your level 1 plants on. Upgrading them is necessary to withstand more of Zombie Fighter's bullets and Flying Imp Zombie's bites.
- Do what you did in normal mode, but with leveled-up plants.