- For the level before the v1.8 update, see Sky City - Day 15 (Pre-1.8).
In normal mode, the player has to beat the zombies at level 1.
This level may be considered hard, as the level properly introduces the Flying Gargantuar. Unlike most Gargantuars, he can throw up to two Imps, even when killed instantly. Lightning Gun Zombies and Zombie Fighters are also present, they can be a nuisance if not taken care of. The occasional thunderstorm will also be annoying to deal with.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|3||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|6||None|| First flag.|
|7||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|11||4||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|12||2 4||None|| Final wave.|
- Start off by planting your sun producer of choice.
- After getting enough sun, plant two Ampthuriums specifically at C2R2 and C2R4. That placement is the most effective one when dealing with thunderstorms and Lightning Gun Zombies.
- When Zombie Fighters start appearing, either use Plant Food on Infi-nut or plant a column of Spinnapples.
- Use heavy-hitting plants to kill the Flying Gargantuars, homing plants should be used to take care of the imps.
In hard mode, the player has to defeat leveled-up zombies
In hard mode, the zombies can be less forgiving here than in normal mode. They are now at levels 3-4, meaning that they'll have a health buff compared to normal mode. Gargantuars in this mode will also prove to be a difficult threat to defeat, so leveling is required overall.
- Any strategy that worked in normal mode will work in hard mode, the only difference being that both plants and zombies are upgraded.