- For the level before the v1.8 update, see Sky City - Day 14 (Pre-1.8).
In normal mode, the player has to beat the zombies at level 1.
Being a Special Delivery level, you are forced to use the given plants from the conveyor belt. Thankfully one of those plants are the Board Beans. With Board Beans, this level is almost a cakewalk. Missile Zombies are almost harmless if taken care of quickly, and Zombie Fighters and Double-Cabin Aircraft Zombies will quickly get annhialated by Board Beans. Flying Imp Zombies can get annoying, especially if you plant Board Beans in the first three columns, however, Split Pea will quickly take care of that.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|3||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|4||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|7||3||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|10||1 3 3||None|
Carries 1x Plant Food.
- Start off by planting normally, note that you only get five Board Beans, ten Split Peas, five Spinnapples, and one Saucer Squash so plant them wisely.
- Split Peas should be planted at the second and third columns so that they can easily deal with the Flying Imp Zombies.
- Zombie Fighters will wreck havoc if a lane is unprotected, so plant Spinnapples at column five.
- Use Plant Food on Saucer Squash so that it will temporarily stun zombies. This will also give Board Beans more time to reload.
In hard mode, the player has to defeat leveled-up zombies.
While the zombies are at levels 3-4, Board Beans can take care of them at level 1. Note that Board Beans won't do well in groups, so it's best if you upgrade them as well as upgrading your other plants.
- Strategies in normal mode will work in hard mode, just keep in mind that:
- A leveled-up Split Pea's back head can occasionally shoot fire peas, which does not go well with the ice peas it shoots.
- Leveled-up Saucer Squashes can abduct low-health zombies, this makes hitting Zombie Fighters and Double-Cabin Aircraft Zombies easier for Split Pea.