- For the level before the v1.8 update, see Sky City - Day 12 (Pre-1.8).
In normal mode, the player has to beat the zombies at level 1.
This is basically a copy of the previous day but with Double-Cabin Aircraft Zombies instead of Zombie Fighters. There are now more Double-Cabin Aircraft Zombies in this level than in previous levels it appeared in, with that in mind, the player should bring heavy-hitting plants such as Winter Melon. The player must also bring homing plants to deal with Imps from the Transport Boat.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|2||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|7||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|9||5 1||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|11||4||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
- While Lightning Gun Zombies are present, bringing Ampthurium is not required as heavy-hitting plants will almost always kill it before it can shoot charges.
- Cycloques should be used to take care of multiple zombies, especially if they're accompanied by Double-Cabin Aircraft Zombie.
- Homing plants should be used to deal with Imps.
In hard mode, the player has to defeat leveled-up zombies.
With level 3-4 zombies, once again, the player needs to upgrade their plants for a guaranteed win in the level. Double-Cabin Aircraft Zombies and Lightning Gun Zombied are now more of a pain to deal with, especially if they're in the same lane. Imps are also more ofa nuisance since they can tear up the ship's offense quickly if unprepared.
- Strategies that worked in normal mode will work here, however, upgrading your plants is necessary for a guaranteed victory.