- For the level before the v1.8 update, see Sky City - Day 11 (Pre-1.8).
In normal mode, the player has to beat the zombies at level 1.
This level properly introduces the Lightning Gun Zombie, the zombie embodiment of a thunderbolt. Ampthurium is pre-selected in this level, meaning that it must be used against Lightning Gun Zombies. Other than that, the player should also worry about Zombie Fighter.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
Carries 1x Plant Food.
- Plant Ampthuriums on column 2. This is so that your sun producers, as well as some plants on the ship won't get status effects.
- Shoveling plants on the sky who are affected by the thunderstorm or by Lightning Gun Zombie is unwise, as they can be used as meatshields to block the Zombie Fighter's bullets.
- Cycloques should be used to do heavy damage to zombies.
In hard mode, the player has to defeat leveled-up zombies.
With upgraded zombies, that means the player should upgrade their plants, especially Ampthurium, at max level. The player should also bring upgraded Spinnapples to counter the Zombie Fighter.
- Do as what you did in normal mode, but with leveled-up plants.
- Even though the level preview shows Double-Cabin Aircraft Zombie, he doesn't actually appear in the level.