Ski Zombie (滑雪僵尸; pinyin: huáxuě jiāngshī) is a zombie encountered in Frostbite Caves in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. He uses a Walrus Zombie as a slope to jump past the player's defenses, always arriving at the first column (counted from left to right). He will also ignore slider tiles, like Ice Weasels.
Ski Zombie is based on Skiing, an activity that uses skis to glide through snow. It can be a sport, a recreational activity, or just regular transport.
滑雪僵尸 (Ski Zombie)
Ski Zombie can jump on Walrus Zombie on the ground.Ski Zombie likes challenges and adventures, and wishes to become like the performers that he saw when he was young, taking off from a small slope, doing all sorts of complex movements, then landing safely. So when he had grown up, he tried -- But he was too young and did not see a sign in front of the stage; "Dangerous act, do not mimic..."
Ski Zombie absorbs 490 damage per shot and does not degrade.
Fortunately, this zombie only appears once Walrus Zombie is dead and acts as a ramp. If you see one of these jumping off, use Blovers as he'll get blown away by it. Note that the zombie can still be damaged as if it were on the ground while in the air, so simply make sure that the lane the dead Walrus Zombie is in has enough offense can make quick work of him.
- ▲ Will always be hurled into the first column (counted from left to right)
- His hairstyle has a slight resemblance to Chicken Wrangler Zombie's.
- He shakes his head once before walking and after skiing.
- Before update 1.8, he could be hurled into somewhere between the first and third column (counted from left to right). However, he is now always hurled into the first column.
- In the 2019 Chinese New Year event, he could appear without the Walrus Zombie. He would behave the same as without the Walrus Zombie, but he would use his skiing animation instead of his walking animation.
- For some reason, Ski Zombie has a beard in-game, but not in promotional arts. This can be proved by look closely on his sprite sheet.