Sergerant Peel is a plant in Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville. He a Citron wearing the "Lawful-Good" Set. He can be encountered at the Town Center and at Mount Steep where he owns a shop where you can buy a items using taco or sheriff badges. His Zombie counterpart is Otto Do.
- He constantly addresses the player by the nickname "Sprout".
- This could be a references to Agent Citron, a Citron who also addresses the player with a nickname ("Tough-nut").
- The way he introduced himself is very similar to how Crazy Dave introduced himself to the players.
- His brother is Mark.
- Sergeant Peel seems to dislike him, claiming that he's lazy and lets others do his work for him.
- It is stated somewhere that his name is Clementine.
- Prior to the November 2019 patch, sometimes he would say "Age is just a number, sprout!" when the player approaches him. However, this was removed after the update due to the line's suggestive meaning.