- For the international version of the level, see Pirate Seas - Day 16.
Penny: Remember, protect those plants.
(Crazy Dave appears)
Crazy Dave: And don't let those beans walk the plank.
(Penny and Crazy Dave leave)
- Although this level seems hard overall because Barrel Roller Zombies can crush Spring Beans, this level is very easy if one pays attention to Spring Bean's Plant Food effect.
- Potato Mine is also useful against Swashbuckler Zombies. They will help the player focus on the main objective for a while.
- As Coconut Cannon is not unlocked yet, the player must use Bloomerang instead.
- See the gallery for more details.
- Required plants:
- Plant a column of Twin Sunflowers. Plant Iceberg Lettuces to delay the zombies and gather more sun for the plants. The endangered Spring Beans will kill these zombies.
- During the first zombies, plant Wall-nuts and Potato Mines on plankless lanes.
- Plant Bloomerangs on the lanes which have Spring Beans to kill the zombies while the Spring Bean is sleeping.
- Barrel Roller Zombies may come in groups, but you can easily kill them by the Spring Bean's Plant Food ability.
- Plant Wall-nuts and Bonk Choys in plank lanes if needed.
- * A gate can be unlocked with a key after completing this level
^ Conjectural name
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.