Rux's Bazaar is a shop that was added in the Trials of Gnomus DLC in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2. It is owned by Rux and if the player speaks to him, he will show customization items and gestures in his shop that are available to buy items by purchasing coins. Five items are available to purchase each time the Bazaar is open. The things Rux sells in his shop involves:
- Rare Customization that costs 10,000 to 50,000 coins
- Legendary Consumables that cost 25,000 coins for 10 of them.
- Classic Customization or Taunt that costs 50,000 coins
- Special Customization that costs 250,000 coins
- Legendary Customization that costs 300,000 coins
- Exclusive Legendary Customization that costs 500,000 coins
- Exclusive Ability that costs 500,000 coins
- Legendary Character Sticker that costs 1,000,000 coins
As of the September 2018 update, Rux's Bazaar is both in the plant and zombie base, near the World Hub. Rux's Bazaar was originally located inside the sewers under the Backyard Battleground, near the entrance to the grate that leads to the Chamber of Gnomes, now it is still there but appears to be closed. It will only be open for a limited time.
Nearly every time Rux appears, he sells an exclusive ability that can only be purchased through him. This is a list of all the abilities Rux has sold in order of release;
- Pizzazzling Potato Mine - A bling version of the Cactus' Potato Mine ability.
- Super Guided Ultra Ball - An alternate ability of Super Brainz's Super Ultra Ball ability.
- Arcane Lotus - An alternate ability of Rose's Arcane Enigma ability.
- Rainbow Flower - An alternate ability of the Sunflower's Heal Flower ability.
- Dark Bean Bomb - An alternate ability of the Peashooter's Chili Bean Bomb ability.
- Future Dummy - An alternate ability of the All-Star's Dummy Shield ability.
- Bedazzled Bolt Blaster - A bling version of the Engineer's Big Bolt Blaster ability.
- Bling Pylon Call - A bling version of the Pylon Imp's Pylon Call ability.
- Vampweed - An alternate ability of the Chomper's Spikeweed ability.
- Red Artichoke - An alternate ability of the Cactus' Garlic Drone ability.
- Bling Maiden - A bling version of the Cactus' Iron Maiden ability.
- Psychedelic Goat - An alternate ability of the Rose's Goatify ability.
- Looty Booty Barrel Blast - A bling version of the Captain Deadbeard's Barrel Blast ability.
- Future Parrot Pal - An alternate ability of Captain Deadbeard's Parrot Pal ability.
- Dark Garlic Drone - An alternate ability of the Cactus' Garlic Drone ability.
- Multi-Shuck - An alternate ability of Kernel Corn's Shuck Shot ability.
- Bling Gatling - A bling version of the Peashooter's Retro Gatling ability.
- Armored Bling Station - A bling version of the Scientist's Armored Heal Station ability.
- See here.
Rux's Bazaar appearance timeline
|Date||Rux's Bazaar exclusive abilities|
|September 8 -11|
|September 29 - October 2||Pizzazzling Potato Mine|
|October 20 - 23|
|November 10 - 13||Super Guided Ultra Ball|
|November 24 - 27|
|December 1 - 4|
|December 22 - 25||Arcane Lotus|
|January 12 - 15||Rainbow Flower|
|February 2 - 5|
|February 23 - 26|
|March 23 - 26||Dark Bean Bomb|
|April 6 - 9||Future Dummy|
|April 27 - 30|
|May 4 - 7||Vampweed, Bling Pylon Call, and Bedazzled Bolt Blaster|
|June 15 - 18|
|July 6 - 9|
|July 27 - 30|
|August 17 - 20|
|September 7 - 10|
|September 28 - October 1||Red Artichoke|
|October 19 - 22||Bling Maiden|
|November 9 - 12|
|November 30 - December 3|
|December 21 - 24||Bling Maiden, Looty Booty Barrel Blast and Psychedelic Goat|
|January 10 - 14||Future Parrot Pal|
|January 18 - 21||Dark Garlic Drone|
|January 25 - 29|
|February 1 - 5|
|February 8 - 11||Multi-Shuck|
|February 22 - 25||Pizzazzling Potato Mine|
- Before the Trials of Gnomus DLC was released, Rux's Bazaar could be seen under construction and inaccessible.
- The day before the DLC was released, it was completed but was closed.
- An easter egg on the splitscreen screen shows a Cactus in Rux's Bazaar with the banner saying "Gnome Depot". This beta name is a reference to the retail store Home Depot.
- If the player goes near the shop, they can hear music from Infinity Time being played on a small green radio.