|Cooldown||Rocket spread rate||Rate of fire||Projectile speed||Projectile damage|
|18 s||7||2000 RPM||55 m/s|
|Blast damage||Blast radius||Inner blast radius||Shockwave damage||Shockwave radius|
Rocket Ride is an immensely powerful ability that can possibly vanquish an entire horde of plants or weaken them to the point where they can easily be taken out. As such, it is best used in modes that require to be in a single area for an objective such as Turf Takeover and Suburbination. One thing to keep in mind however is that the 80s Action Hero is completely stationary while using this move and is freely open to attacks. In addition, the 80s Action Hero cannot directly target beneath him so going under him is a good way to escape the possible carnage. What adds to this factor is that the 80s Action Hero won't get many plants that are very far away, as the rockets spread out and blossom.
- ▲ Increased blast radius from 1.6 m to 1.8 m.
- ▼ Decreased direct damage from 10 to 8.
- ▲ Increased blast damage from 10 to 12.
- ▲ Increased shockwave damage from 4.5 to 4.75
- ▼ Decreased maximum lock-on range from 50m (146.04 ft) to 10m (32.81 ft)
- ▼ Decreased maximum lock-on angle from 0.1 to 0.01