Rocket Bot is a bot which can be built in Graveyard Ops, Herbal Assault, and Backyard Battleground of Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2. It is the zombie counterpart of the Pea Cannon. Similarly to the Mark II and III Zombot Turrets in the original game, it fires rockets towards plants. It combines the fire rate of a Mark II Zombot Turret and the damage of a Mark III Zombot turret. It fires three rockets ahead of the plant's current location, each rocket dealing 10 damage. This attack is called Rocket.
Garden Warfare 2
LONG RANGE: SINGLE SHOT
Rocket Bot's got a mouthful of rockets, a general dislike of plants, and poor self-control.
Battle for Neighborville
Fires explosive rockets with splash damage.
- It is the second turret to have its attack called "Rocket," with the first one being the Engineers' "Defender Bot" near the Teleporters.
- The description says "Single Shot." This is not true, as the Bot actually fires three rockets.
- Two of its giant variant are seen at the start of the Zomburbia map.
- Despite being larger, having more health, and doing more damage, these are still called the "Rocket Bot", and their attack is still called the "Rocket".
- If one of these giant Rocket Bots is frozen via an Ice Variant of a plant, the frozen ice at it's base will be extremely large, but as large as it would be if the Rocket Bot were regularly-sized, implying that the giant Rocket Bot model is just a Rocket Bot model scaled up in size.
- Despite being robotic, this bot is not stunned for longer than usual by the Citron's EMPeach.