In Normal mode, the player has to beat the zombies at Level 1.
There are now more Floor-de-Lis present than in the previous level, the player should manipulate the Vitruvian Wheel so that the player can plant in row 3. Also, Buckethead Aristocrat Zombies provide an additional threat, so be sure to kill them.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|3||5||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|4||2 5 4||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|5||1 1 3 3 3||None||First flag.|
|9||2 4 5||None|
|10||3 3 3 3||None||Final wave.|
Carries 1x Plant Food.
- Plant some sun producers.
- Plant a Wax Guard on C5R4 (where the right-pointing Floor-de-Lis is) so that the Vitruvian Wheel will move.
- Strong offensive plants to kill the zombies.
- If possible, use the Vitruvian Wheel to kill the zombies.
In hard mode, the player has to defeat leveled-up zombies.
Level 4 zombies, including the Buckethead Aristocrat Zombies, now deal more bite damage and have higher health. Leveled-up plants should be used to defeat them.
Do what you did in normal mode, but with leveled-up plants.