Normal mode= In Normal mode, the player has to beat the zombies at Level 1.
The level appears to be much harder than it is; combining the world's three gimmicks and even having a Statue starting off atop one of the buttons. However, the two right-facing buttons allow the player to instead use the Vitruvian Wheel in their favour thanks to Wax Guard. Both Melon-pult and Hot Date come in handy, too, due to the former's high DPS and splash damage and the latter's crowd control and capability to deal massive lane-wide damage.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|2||1||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|4||2||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|7||2||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|9||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|10||3 3||None||Final wave.|
- Plant Wax Gourds to stop the Floor-de-Lis from moving for the first few waves.
- Plant Hot Dates to gather crowds of zombies as well as burning them in the process.
- Melon-pults are your main offense. Plant them on the leftmost columns.
|-| Hard mode= In Hard mode, the player has to beat the zombies at Level 4.
With this level's already hard difficulty combined with the upgraded health of the zombies, the player is bound to level-up their plants to levels 4-5 before playing the level.
- The player can go with the same strategies used in the normal mode of this level, just keep in mind to upgrade them.
How would you rate Renaissance Age - Day 13's difficulty? Very hard Hard Somewhat hard Medium Somewhat easy Easy Very easy