Radish (白萝卜; pinyin: bái luóbo) is the first plant obtained in Kongfu World in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. In exchange for having lower health than a Wall-nut, he cannot be pulled by Qigong Zombie or Qigong Bronze or sucked in by a black hole. Additionally, plants behind him cannot be pulled or sucked into a black hole as well.
Note: In-game, Radish's toughness is Elevated and his recharge is Fast.
Sun cost: 125
白萝卜学了很多年气功, 但他一直都只会一招: 纹丝不动。
Radish roots on the ground steadily, defending against Qigong Zombies and black holes.
Plant feature: white plant
Plant Food effect
When fed Plant Food, he will clone himself once.
He now creates two Radishes.
This plant is useful in levels with black holes and the Qigong Zombie. Try to plant a Radish in front of offensive plants to prevent them from being pulled away. It is not recommended to use it against Mecha-Football Zombie or Fisherman Zombie since they will just push or pull them. Against the Gunpowder Devil, Radish can help, as it summons Qigong Zombies.
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Radish.
- He, Infi-nut, Chard Guard, Endurian, and Celery Stalker are the only defensive plants to have Elevated toughness.
- He is the first of three defensive plants that have a Fast recharge. The other ones are Red Stinger (when planted far from player's house) and Primal Wall-nut.
- As he is buried into the earth, he cannot be planted on wooden planks in Pirate Seas. He shares this trait with Potato Mine, Bamboo-shoot, Cactus, Celery Stalker, Primal Potato Mine, Escape Root, Olive Pit and Lotus Root.
- Like Tall-nut and Garlic (both only in the first game), he cries when he is low on health.
- Despite being able to resist the pull of Qigong Zombie, Radish cannot resist the push of the Mecha-Football Zombie or the pull of Fisherman Zombie.
- When fed with Plant Food, he makes the same noise that Potato Mine makes when Plant Food is used on him.
- His recharge is very unique, as he will only start recharging after the player collects the second sun.
- He and Trump Tulip both gain another ability when they are leveled up.