Radish (白萝卜; pinyin: bái luóbo) is the first plant obtained in Kongfu World in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. In exchange for having lower health than a Wall-nut, he cannot be pulled by Qigong Zombie or Qigong Bronze or sucked in by a black hole. Additionally, plants behind him cannot be pulled or sucked into a black hole as well.
Note: In-game, Radish's toughness is Elevated and his recharge is Fast.
Sun cost: 125
白萝卜学了很多年气功, 但他一直都只会一招: 纹丝不动。
Radish stands firm and resists the magic from Qigong Zombies and Temporal Black Holes' suction.
Plant feature: white plant
Plant Food effect
When fed Plant Food, he will spawn a clone of himself.
He spawns two clones of himself instead.
This plant is useful in levels with black holes and the Qigong Zombie. Try to plant a Radish in front of offensive plants to prevent them from being pulled away. It is not recommended to use it against Mecha-Football Zombie or Fisherman Zombie since they will just push or pull them. Against the Gunpowder Devil, Radish can help, as it summons Qigong Zombies.
He is also useful as a weaker and quicker version of Wall-nut, due to having a fast recharge and same cost. However, Primal Wall-nut will quickly take that role with his higher health at a slightly higher sun cost.
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Radish.
- He, Infi-nut, Chard Guard, Endurian, and Celery Stalker are the only defensive plants to have Elevated toughness.
- He is the first of three defensive plants that have a Fast recharge. The other ones are Red Stinger (when planted far from player's house) and Primal Wall-nut.
- As he is buried into the earth, he cannot be planted on wooden planks in Pirate Seas. He shares this trait with Potato Mine, Bamboo-shoot, Cactus, Celery Stalker, Primal Potato Mine, Escape Root, Olive Pit, Bambrook and Lotus Root.
- Like Tall-nut and Garlic (both only in the first game), he cries when he is low on health.
- Despite being able to resist the pull of Qigong Zombie, Radish cannot resist the push of the Mecha-Football Zombie or the pull of Fisherman Zombie.
- When fed with Plant Food, he makes the same noise that Potato Mine makes when Plant Food is used on him.
- His recharge is very unique, as he will only start recharging after the player collects the second sun.
- He and Trump Tulip both gain another ability when they are leveled up.