Quickdraw Con Man is a colossal super-rare zombie card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes and a member of the Crazy class. He costs 1 to play, and has 1/4. He has the Bullseye trait, and his ability deals 1 damage to the plant hero everytime they draw a card. This ability stacks with each Quickdraw Con Man on the field, and persists until all Quickdraw Con Men are destroyed. His closest plant counterpart is Astro-Shroom.
His description is a reference to the proverb "forewarned is forearmed," meaning "prior knowledge of possible dangers or problems gives one a tactical advantage." It is also a pun on how "four" and "fore-" are homophones.
- Class: Crazy
- Tribe: Pirate Monster Zombie
- Traits: Bullseye
- Abilities: When the Plant Hero draws a card, do 1 damage to them.
- Set - Rarity: Colossal - Super-Rare
How did he know the Plants were coming? Because four-armed is forewarned.
Quickdraw Con Man is one of the best cards to play on turn 1 due to his Bullseye trait and high health, meaning he will be able to take a few hits early game. His ability is also great, punishing opponents who rely on card draws by doing 1 unblockable damage to them for each card drawn, meaning he can be detrimental to heroes who rely on cards such as Flourish, Planet of the Grapes, and Sow Magic Beans, especially Green Shadow, since she is the hero with the most card draw options out of all the plant heroes.
Each hero can use him effectively:
- Impfinity can use him in his pirate deck where he will greatly benefit from Template:PvZHLink due to his trait and ability, and Template:PvZHLink, where his Bullseye trait compliments well with the Strikethrough trait.
- Professor Brainstorm can use Regifting Zombie and Wormhole Gatekeeper to help trigger Quickdraw Con Man's ability more often.
- Electric Boogaloo can boost his stats with cards such as Vitamin Z and Maniacal Laugh to make him last longer and inflict more damage.
- Z-Mech can boost his health to help him last longer with cards such as Camel Crossing and Rock Wall.
- He is the first zombie that has the Bullseye trait, but isn't in Brainy.
- While he was in development, he was called "Four-Armed Zombie", and had no abilities.
- Later on in development, he was renamed to "Four-Armed Bandit", and conjured a Zombie, a Trick, an Environment, and a Superpower.
- He, along with Cat Lady, has one of the highest health-to-brains ratio, at 4 to 1, out of all the zombies.