Level 1-8-4 is the second Advanced level of Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum in Plants vs. Zombies Online. It is a "Treasure Yeti" level, in which the player will play a regular level and get their points increased for every Yeti killed. The player will be ranked with other online players by points and the 1st, 2nd and 3rd ranked players will get huge prizes.
- The level has many flags which will unleash tons of zombies when each one is raised. The Zombie Piggies, Drunk Zombies and especially Archer Zombies will definitely cause big troubles for the player. Plus, the ambushes will make the player's defense broken unexpectedly.
- Required plants:
- On the first column, fill it with Twin Sunflowers. Remember to use Sods to plant on pathways.
- Start planting Laser Beans and Magnifying Grass when the first zombie comes. Use Magnifying Grass to kill Treasure Yeti and tough zombies quickly.
- Plant Infi-nuts on the sixth column to prevent surprise attacks. As the fourth and fifth columns are now protected, plant Twin Sunflowers on one of these two columns to get more sun for Laser Beans and Tile Turnips.
- Before the zombies get more crowded, plant Tile Turnips on Twin Sunflowers and Magnifying Grass. Use Plant Food on them to get more sun and take care of huge hordes of zombies at the same time.
- After you've finished planting 2 columns of Twin Sunflowers which 5 of the Twin Sunflowers has a Tile Turnip planted on it, keep an eye on the plants and use Plant Food correctly.