The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- The Zombie Piggies should not be a problem since it is easy to set up defense early on to deal with them. However, the only real problem here is the Archer Zombies, who can destroy the player's defenses from the inside, therefore helping the other zombies, including the Zombie Piggies to break through, so be careful of them.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|3||3||None||Carries Plant Food|
|6||5 1||None||1 carries Plant Food|
|8||1 5||None||1 carries Plant Food|
|13||1 3 3 3 5 5 5 1 3 4 2 1 5||None||Final wave|
- Do what you need to do first. Kill the first few zombies with cheap attacking plants.
- Use the Bruce Bamboos to kill the zombies on the pathway. Plant Wall-nuts and Venus Flytraps and avoid letting the zombies going on the pathway, which makes the Bruce Bamboos have to deal with them. Upgrade the Sunflowers into Twin Sunflowers and the Peashooters into Repeaters if you can. Plant Wall-nuts and Carrot Rockets at the right, so Archer Zombies cannot break your defense.
- When you are in trouble, use Plant Food.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.