Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum - Level 4-3 was the second spin-off level of Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum - Level 3-1 in Plants vs. Zombies Online. It was a Carrot Rocket Launch level. There were no pathways, and there were pre-placed Carrot Rockets on the lawn. When this level was finished for the first time, the player would get 100 upgrade sun to upgrade certain plants and 3 Chili Bean Puzzle Pieces.
The player could fire the first Carrot Rocket by using "S" button and the second one by using "A" button.
Again, there was a wind mechanic that affected the trajectory of rockets in this level.
- This level can be harder, since the player needs to control two Carrot Rockets to defeat zombies.
- Iron Helmet Sergeants can cause trouble, since they take three explosion carrots to kill.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|2||2 2 4 4||None|
|3||2 2 2 2 4 4||None|
|4||2 2 2 2 2 2||None|
|5||2 4 2 2 2||None|
|6||2 4 2 2 4 4 4 4 2||None||Final wave.|
- If you are still having trouble, use Squashes. Consider trying this because this may prevent you from losing stars.
- A trick is to simply wait until the zombies are close enough and then use S and A buttons at once to fire both your Carrot Rockets. However, you still have to watch out for the wind.