Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum - Level 3-3 was the second spin-off level of Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum - Level 3-1 in Plants vs. Zombies Online. It was a Carrot Rocket Launch level. There were no pathways in this level, and there were two pre-placed Carrot Rockets on the lawn. When this level was finished for the first time, the player would get 100 upgrade sun to upgrade certain plants and three Spring Bean Puzzle Pieces.
The player could fire the first Carrot Rocket by using the "S" button, and the second one by using the "A" button.
- This Carrot Rocket Launch level can be harder than the previous one, since the player needs to control two Carrot Rockets to defeat zombies.
- Iron Helmet Sergeants can cause trouble, since they take three explosive carrots to be defeated.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|2||2 2 4 4||None|
|3||2 2 2 2 4 4||None|
|4||2 2 2 2 2 2||None|
|5||2 4 4 2 2 2||None|
|6||2 2 2 2 2 4 4 4||None|
|7||2 2 4 2 2 4 4 4 4 4||None||Final wave|
- If you are still having trouble, use Squashes. They can prevent you from losing stars.
- A trick is to simply wait until the zombies are close enough, then use S and A buttons at once to fire both of your Carrot Rockets.