Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum - Level 3-2 was the first spin-off level of Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum - Level 3-1 in Plants vs. Zombies Online. It was also the first Carrot Rocket Launch level. To play this level, the player had to unlock the star gate with 4 stars. There was no pathways, and there was one pre-placed Carrot Rocket on the lawn. When this level was finished for the first time, the player would get 100 upgrade sun to upgrade certain plants and three Spring Bean Puzzle Pieces.
The player could fire the Carrot Rocket by pressing the "A" button or by simply clicking on it. It would fire far away or close depending on the progress on the power bar.
- This mini-game should not be too difficult if the player is familiar with its function. Moreover, Squashes make the level easier.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|3||3 3 3||None|
|4||3 3 3||None|
|5||3 3 3||None|
|6||3 3 3 3||None|
|7||3 3 3 3 3||None|
|8||3 3 3 3 3 3||None||Final wave|
- If you are still having trouble, use Squash.
- A trick is to simply wait until the zombies are close enough, then click/use W button twice at once.
- This is the first Brain Buster in the game, as well as in Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum.