Level 1-2-4 was the first Advanced level and also the first "Collecting Sunlight" level of Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum in Plants vs. Zombies Online, in which the player would get points by collecting sun. There were two pathways. The player would have been ranked with other online players by points and the 1st, 2nd and 3rd ranked players would get huge prizes.
- The level has many flags which will unleash tons of zombies when each one is raised. The Zombie Piggies, Drunk Zombies and especially Archer Zombies will definitely cause big troubles for the player. Plus, the ambushes will make the player's defense broken unexpectedly.
- Required plants:
- On the first column, fill it with Twin Sunflowers. Remember to use Sods to plant on pathways.
- Start planting Laser Beans when the first zombie comes. Continue fill in the second and third columns with Laser Beans.
- At the same time, plant Infi-nuts on the sixth column to prevent surprise attacks. As the fourth and fifth columns are now protected, plant Twin Sunflowers on these two columns to get more sun for Laser Beans and Tile Turnips.
- Before the zombies get more crowded, plant Tile Turnips on the first column Twin Sunflowers. Use Plant Food on them to get more sun.
- After you've finished planting 3 columns of Twin Sunflowers which 5 of the Twin Sunflowers has a Tile Turnip planted on it, 2 columns of Laser Beans and a column of Infi-nut, start planting Spikerocks for bonus damage.
- If a plant is eaten, replace it by an another one. Use Plant Food to get more sun.
- Continue planting Tile Turnips on Laser Beans. For now, use Plant Food on the Laser Beans or Infi-nut if needed.