Pyro-shroom (烈焰菇; pinyin: lièyàn gū) is a plant in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. He launches fireballs at zombies, dealing 40 Damage per shot. Similarly to Sun-shroom, Strawburst and his ice counterpart, Cryo-shroom, he grows after a certain amount of time in three stages. At the third stage, he will shoot meteors out from the sky, dealing damage to zombies in a 3x3 area.
Sun cost: 225
烈焰菇最讨厌夏天, 困为他练习法术的时候会困为太热而流太多的汗。 更倒霉的是他家的空调老困为温度太高而坏掉, 每当此时他就会无比羡慕他的同胞兄弟寒冰菇。
Pyro-shroom grows with the release of his increasingly powerful magic attack in front of the zombies.
Plant feature: orange-red plant, healthy and strong, mushroom family, mysterious magePyro-shroom hates summer the most. The reason is that it's so hot that he sweats too much while practicing the Edge Method Skills during summer. The more unlucky thing is that the air conditioner at his home often breaks down because of the high temperature. At this moment, he really admires Cryo-shroom, his twin brother.
Plant Food effect
It explodes and deals damage in a 1x1 area when the fire ends.
Pyro-shroom is an overall good offensive plant. He is quite weak during his early stages, as he has a considerable weak firepower for a plant that costs 225 sun. Plant Food can be used on him to boost his growth and eliminate incoming zombies. Do note that a grown-up Pyro-shroom is vulnerable to zombie attacks since they take some time to grow to full size.
However, he is outclassed by Dragonfruit, who is cheaper and can attack in a 3x3 area right from the bat.
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Pyro-shroom.
- His cap resembles a wizard's hat.
- When he is fully grown, the fire will spin around him and his projectiles come from the sky instead of shooting them.
- Before the 1.3.2 update, he did not reverse ice effects, unlike other fire plants.
- His almanac entry references the "E.D.G.E. method" ("explain, demonstrate, guide, enable"), a common technique used to teach skills in Boy Scouts.
- Due to a glitch, he can often not attack at all in his third stage, having the animation simply looping