The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- The Slingshot Zombie had low health, but it was a far-ranged attacker, so the player should've been careful or they could've lost their health. They should've used defensive plants such as Wall-nut to protect other plants.
- Club Zombies would deal much more damage than any other zombies, so the player should've killed them quickly.
- Bird Rider Zombie, which was the boss, could spit fire to the plants, which would deal some damage and so it could activate its skill, which was running towards the plants, dealing the same damage to all plants. This, along with its minion, Slingshot Zombie, could cause the player's rightmost plant on the second row to die.
- The two small numbers next to the zombie icon mean that zombie appeared there, while the small number on the left displayed the lane where the zombie would appear, and the one on the right displayed the column that the zombie appeared in. If there's only one small number next to the zombie icon, then it means that that zombie appeared at the beginning of the lawn, and at the lane that the number displays. Example: 3-5 means that a Basic Zombie appeared in the third lane, at the fifth column. Note that this only displays the position of the zombies that have the highest chance of spawning.
|1||1-6 2-6 2-8 3-6||None|
- Use the plants' skills when they're full to kill the boss more quickly. For Droplet Shooter, its skill should be used when you're only one turn away from the turn that the boss is fully charged, so that it'll have a chance to freeze him before it uses its skill.
- Use Wall-nut's skill to protect the plants, absorbing some damage for 3 turns.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.