The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- The Primitive Conehead Zombie rarely used their skill, and would be defeated in two or three hits, so they would not be a big problem.
- The Slingshot Zombie had low health, but they were a long-ranged attacker, so the player should have been careful or they may would've lost their health. They should've used defensive plants such as Wall-nut as protection for their plants.
- The two small numbers next to the zombie icon mean that zombie appeared there, while the small number on the left displayed the lane where the zombie would appear, and the one on the right displayed the column that the zombie appeared in. If there's only one small number next to the zombie icon, then it means that that zombie appeared at the beginning of the lawn, and at the lane that the number displays. Example: 3-5 means that a Basic Zombie appeared in the third lane, at the fifth column. Note that this only displays the position of the zombies that have the highest chance of spawning.
|1||1-7 2-6 2-8 3-7||None|
|2||1-7 2-6 2-8 3-7 2||None|
- Follow the tutorial. Drag the newly-obtained Slap Grass in front of the Droplet Shooter.
- In the final wave, use the Brave plants' skill when their anger is full and when all zombies are on the lawn so you can kill them all after the special move. Use Slap Grass' skill that will teleport the plant to the closest zombie. if the Droplet Shooter cannot kill all zombies on their lane in one turn. Use Wall-nut's skill to protect all plants.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.