The Quarry - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Snow Peas seem to be an intuitive choice, but the presence of Hammer Zombies in this level makes this plant less useful. Iceberg Lettuce is a much more simple and effective option.
- Keeping an eye on Torch Kongfu Zombies is vital. If some manage to light the fuse, it should be immediately put out by ice plants.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|2||None||Carries 1x Plant Food|
|4||None||Carries 1x Plant Food|
|7||None||Carries 1x Plant Food|
|9||None||Carries 1x Plant Food|
- Tip: Using the traditional strategy for Powder Keg levels to beat this level!
- Start with planting your sun-producer plants at the second column.
- Defeat the first zombies with Potato Mines. Meanwhile, if you see a Torch Kongfu Zombie, put an Iceberg Lettuce at the first column in the row that it's in, in order to freeze the fire when it almost reaches the keg, so the zombies can only burn it again when they have broken your defenses.
- After having an Iceberg Lettuce in every row at the back, pretend like this is a normal level. Use your attack plants to attack the zombies, but don't use straight-shot attacking plants as Hammer Zombies will deflect the attack. Use defensive plants and Plant Food if needed.
- * A gate can be unlocked with a key after completing this level
^ Conjectural name