- For other versions, see portal.
Like the teleporter for the zombie team, the portal will allow players to fast-travel to one place to another; however, only plants can use it. It consists of two parts, an entrance which is located near the plants' spawn and an exit which is generated at a pre-determined summoning spot. The portal can only be built from its location; once built, it will stay operational until destroyed (though it can be rebuilt).
The portals have exactly 500 health.
- ▲ Rose Teleporter health was increased from 300 to 500 (now matches Zombie teleporter).
- In the Trouble in Zombopolis: Part Two DLC, its health has been increased from 300 to 500 to match the health of its zombie counterpart.
- The portal entrance resembles a door with a rounded top.
- This is similar to the zombie teleporter entrance, which also resembles a door, but with a flat top.