Pretty Little Plum (梅小美; pinyin: méi xiǎo měi) is a monthly special plant in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. It attacks by throwing flower blossoms at the zombies. When a blossom hits a zombie, it splits into five petals, four of them go in four diagonal directions, similar to the Rotobaga's projectiles, and the fifth one goes forward.
Pretty Little Plum is based on a plum, a fruit of the subgenus Prunus. Specifically, Pretty Little Plum is based from a plum flower.
Attacks zombies by launching plum blossoms that can scatter.
Special: Plum blossoms will scatter after hitting a zombie
Plant Food effect
When given Plant Food, Pretty Little Plum launches a large number of plums within a certain angle forwards.
Pretty Little Plum now launches larger plums that deal more damage.
- Its name may be a pun on 小美眉 (pretty little girl), a usual phrase in Chinese, as if PopCap switches the words and make it a pun with 梅 (plum), which has exactly the same pronunciation as 眉.
- It is the second spring-themed plant. The first one is Dandelion, from the international version.
- It is the first and only spring-themed plant that is Chinese exclusive.
- Interestingly, despite being a spring-themed plant, plum flowers are known for blooming in winter.
- It, Jack O' Lantern, Flame Mushroom, Rose Swordsman, Angel Starfruit, and Match Flower Boxer are only plants that cost 225 sun.
- Out of all, Jack O' Lantern is the only plant in the international version to have such sun cost.
- It is the only plant in the entire series based on the plum blossom.
- For some reason, when getting a costume, it is smaller in its Almanac entry.
- The plant's name itself is an example of alliteration.