Player's House - Day 4 was the fourth level of Player's House in Plants vs. Zombies 2. The Buckethead Zombie was first introduced here. When this level was finished for the first time, the player obtained the Hot sauce.
Skipping the fundamentals would lead the player to this level.
- This was the first level to have all rows sodded and it introduced the Buckethead Zombie, making it harder, but it was still very easy, as it appeared only once throughout the whole level.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|7||3||None||drops a gold coin|
- The player should have used the same strategies as in Day 3, but use Wall-nuts to prevent zombies from getting closer to the house, giving the player more time to prepare for zombies that would come later in the level. It was highly recommended to use either Potato Mines or Wall-nuts to deal with the Buckethead Zombie.
- The player should have placed one or two row(s) of Sunflowers then two rows of Peashooters and for the Buckethead Zombies put Potato Mines and Wall-Nuts to kill them.
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Player's House - Day 4 (pre-7.1).
- This was the first level of the following:
- The two pre-planted Potato Mines were introduced in the 6.0.1 update.
- *: Removed ~: Epic Quest