- The player would first learn on how to use the shovel by digging up three left-facing Peashooters.
- The only real difference from Player's House - Day 2 was introduction of Conehead Zombies and a few more regular zombies.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|5||1 1 2 3||None|
- Use two columns of Sunflowers closest to the house, then three rows of Peashooters in front. Use Wall-nuts to block the Conehead Zombies, and plant them in front of the Peashooters.
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Player's House - Day 3 (pre-7.1).
- This was the first level to feature Conehead Zombies and the shovel.
- This was the only level in Plants vs. Zombies 2 to have backwards plants, in order to show how to use the shovel.
- *: Removed ~: Epic Quest
How would you rate Player's House - Day 3's difficulty?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.