- This level is extremely easy. Anyone should be able to complete it as long as they have a little bit of skill.
- It is recommended to put the Sunflowers as close to the house as much as possible to prevent them from getting eaten.
- Peashooters should be placed close to the house as well, but further away from it than the Sunflowers.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|4||1 2 2 3 3 2||None||Final wave|
- Place two columns of Sunflowers closest to your home, then two columns of Peashooters. This should be enough to beat this level.
- Aside from Piñata Party levels, this, Wild West - Day 28, and Neon Mixtape Tour - Day 22 are the only levels that give the player two types of plants.
- *: Removed ~: Epic Quest
How would you rate Player's House - Day 2's difficulty?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.