- For other uses, see Player's House (disambiguation).
Player's House was the first and only level in the Chinese version Plants vs. Zombies 2 to take the player to their house. Basic Zombie, Conehead Zombie, Flag Zombie, and Buckethead Zombie were introduced here. When this level was completed, the player obtained the hot sauce, which was later given to Crazy Dave. Then, the player traveled back in time to Ancient Egypt.
The player could skip this level to Ancient Egypt - Day 1. However, after the 1.7.* (Lost City) update of the game, this level was removed and Ancient Egypt - Day 1 became the first level the player will play.
Crazy Dave: Hey neighbor!
Crazy Dave: Can I borrow that hot sauce?
(Crazy Dave brings out his taco.)
Crazy Dave: I've been holding on this taco forever!
(Crazy Dave eats the taco)
Crazy Dave (surprised): Oh! That was... AMAZING!
Crazy Dave: I want to eat THAT taco again! I need my TIME MACHINE!
Crazy Dave: Her name is Penny and I'm Crazy Dave. But you call me Crazy Dave.
Penny: Finally, another User who can process my queries.
Penny: Let me postulate, Dave wants to go back in time to eat his taco.... again...
Crazy Dave: She's so smart! Now let's go after my taco!.
This level is very similar to Player's House - Day 4 in the international version. If the player finished that level, then this should be easy.
- Do what you did in Player's House - Day 4 in the international version to complete this level:
- One column of Sunflowers and two columns of Peashooter are essential.
- Use Wall-nuts to prevent zombies from getting closer to the player's house. This will give you more time to prepare for zombies that will come later in the level.
- It is highly recommended to use Potato Mines and Wall-nuts to deal with Buckethead Zombies.
- * A gate can be unlocked with a key after completing this level
^ Conjectural name