- For other uses, see Player's House (disambiguation).
Player's House is the 1st area, also known as tutorial in Plants vs. Zombies 2. It takes place on the front yard, which is exactly the same as Day in Plants vs. Zombies and Modern Day. In the first level, the player's lawn only has one lane, and as they continue, more lanes will come in (three in Days 2 and 3, five in Day 4 and 5) like in the beginning of the original Plants vs. Zombies. Beforehand, the player has the option to play the tutorial or to skip it, as skipping the tutorial will direct them to Day 5.
After the player beats these levels, they obtain a bottle of hot sauce and meet Crazy Dave, who eats the taco from the first game with the hot sauce. He decides to eat it again, so he uses his time machine, Penny, to go back in time to a time when it was not eaten. However, there were mistakes that happen when they are going back. The player, Penny, and Crazy Dave go back to Ancient Egypt, where the player's trip starts.
|Main level music|
Being the tutorial world, none of the levels should pose a threat to the player.
Each level only has one flag.
- Main article: Piñata Party
Most Piñata Parties take place on the front lawn. In Piñata Parties, the player is able to play Special Delivery (or rarely Locked and Loaded usually when using the Imitater or Toadstool), but with the possibility of getting almost any plant, including even the premium plants (such as the Squash), and fighting almost any zombie.
The Piñata Parties were the first Player's House levels to feature the unused Player's House mine cart.
- Main article: Vasebreaker (PvZ2)
Vasebreaker Intro has three levels:
|Tutorial||Seven Two One Two||Seven One|
|To the Left||Three One Two Seven||Seven One Two|
|Boss Vase||Two Two Two Seven||Ten Three Two One One|
- Main article: Vasebreaker Endless (PvZ2)
Vasebreaker Endless is an Endless Zone that unlocked after beating Boss Vase. Like Vasebreaker Endless in the original game, the player needs to beat as many waves as they can to reach the higher score. The player can obtain 50 sun each level and use Cherry Bomb. When the player reaches to wave 16 or completes wave 15, they unlock a Power Up called Move Vase.
- It is seen to be located on Fan Street, a reference to game creator George Fan. It is also next to Werner Road, referencing art designer Rich Werner.
- A house resembling the player's house can be seen on the map in every world.
- However, its appearance changes to fit the theme of the world it is in.
- Even though the level progress bar has a flag on it for a huge wave, the Flag Zombie does not appear in Day 1. This was later patched.
- During the cutscene after the tutorial, a dinosaur fossil is visible underneath the lawn, this was most likely done as a nod to the theme of the game.
- This fossil also appears on the lawn of Jurassic Marsh.
- Except for the Pole Vaulting Zombie, all the zombies encountered in the Day area in Plants vs. Zombies reappear here.
- After completing this area, the player gets the Off the Green achievement.
- This is the only area that is not visible on the overall map, that does not have own map and cannot be accessed again when completed (unless one counts the three Vasebreaker levels that take place here).
- The tricycle in front of the house is now red instead of pink. The welcome mat now also has a blue color instead of yellow.
- This is the only non-China area that does not have a zombot.
- The instrument which represent Player’s House in Modern Day’s themes is the Piano.