As we all know, on pages for various levels and achievements, we can publish our own strategies on how to beat the game/achievement/wave number. Here are some requirements and rules before you add your own strategy.
- No abstract titles or names. These will be moderated.
- No inappropriate wording in the title.
- No boldfacing, italicizing, or caps locking strategies.
- Strategy names do not have to be unique to the page, but it makes it more interesting. Numbered strategy names should be placed in numeric order. (1, 2, 3...)
- Make it realistic. No crazy reasons for bringing a certain plant.
- Strategies should not insult other strategies on the page (no "All other strategies FAIL. Use this one!")
- No cussing or just plain inappropriate words.
- Don't caps lock the entire strategy.
- Avoid confusion! Be clear and use proper grammar. Diagrams should not use the same symbol for two or more plants.
- Please do not use image templates to display required plants. Use text instead.
- Do not use strategies requiring hacking.
Plants vs. Zombies 2 specifics
- Strategies should not rely on spending money for Plant Food or Power Ups.
- Premium plants and/or boosts should be noted at the top of the strategy, or put in a separate section.
- Each Card must have 1 to 4 quantity, as the game does not allow more;
- The sum of all cards must not exceed 40, as it is not possible to do that in-game;
- You are not obligated to use the PvZH Deck Builder template, as you can also post an image or write just text, but you need to mention the following:
- The user who posted the deck;
- A description for the deck;
- A name for the deck. Try to be unique;
- The name of the hero who uses the deck.
- Do not remove a strategy just because it does not work. It may not be for you.
- No destruction or changing of strategies by other users without their permission. Only your own.
- Do not add duplicate strategies on the same page. This is spam, and is confusing to readers. These will be deleted.
- No making a page just for your own strategy. This is spam and will be deleted.
- Always put the newest strategy (your one) at the bottom of the section, not the bottom of the page.
- Some game modes have separate pages dedicated exclusively for strategies to prevent larger page load time. If you are placing a strategy on any of these game modes, please use the game mode's strategy sub-page.
- You are welcome to comment on how the strategies worked, suggest improvements, or point out flaws, but don't post these onto the page itself.
- Finally, have fun and enjoy adding your own strategies to the Plants vs. Zombies Wiki mainspace!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.