- Not to be confused with the game with the same name.
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare is a comic that was released after Plants vs. Zombies: Bully For You. It explains the events of how Dr. Zomboss took over Suburbia in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2.
Nate Timely is walking around with his turtle.
Note: This preview only shows the 10 first pages of the first issue of the story.
- It is the first Plants vs. Zombies comic made for the Garden Warfare series.
- Several of the character variants appear in some of the books.
- It contains the future versions of Patrice and Nate, previously seen in the comic Plants vs. Zombies: Timepocalypse.
- This comic has three issues.
- Despite them not being main characters, Kernel Corn and Captain Deadbeard are in the comic.
- Kernel Corn is referred as Colonel Corn.
- The metallic butt for the Z-Mechs that Dr. Zomboss mentions (as well as the statue of him standing with one foot on it, smiling, with his thumb up) can be seen in the original teaser trailer for Garden Warfare 2.
- 23 Garden Warfare exclusive plants make an appearance throughout the comic.
- On page 68 in this book, the plant Popcorn from Plants vs. Zombies Adventures appears, as does Aspiragus on page 33, and Beet on page 32.
- In this comic, the Z-Mechs do not have a timer, which is likely why they are so powerful.
- In this comic, Citron's Citron Ball can destroy Z-Mechs.
- This comic shows a female Gnome.
- Nate and Patrice also make an appearance here, though they are not the main characters.