Pirate Seas - Level 7-4 is the third and final spin-off level of Level 7-1 of Pirate Seas in Plants vs. Zombies Online. To get all 3 stars, the player must produce at least 3800 sun, and not to lose any lawn mowers. When this level is finished for the first time, the player will get 5 Kernel-pult Puzzle Pieces.
- This level is a lot more problematic than the previous spin-off levels. It contains more individual Zombie Parrots that will require you to have a better defense later on, Swashbuckler Zombies which can break your defenses by surprise if you have not planted Wall-nuts, and a larger amount of Pirate Zombies, Seagull Zombies and Gargantuar Pirates.
- Start normally. Plant some Sunflowers and Twin Sunflowers during the level while using Spring Bean to defeat the first zombie.
- If you want to get the second star, try to give space to plant an another column of Sunflowers during the level as well.
- Start planting Snapdragons to defeat the rest of the first zombies. Quickly replace the stolen plants.
- Continue planting Spring Beans on planks and Kernel-pults on plankless lanes to lob down the Seagull Zombies. Plant Wall-nuts on plankless lanes first to prepare for hordes of Seagull Zombies and Swashbuckler Zombies.
- When your lawn gets crowded, you can defeat all the zombies instantly, including the Gargantuar Pirate with Spring Bean's Plant Food effect. Continue planting other plants on all lanes for assistance.
- During the level, quickly replace the plants that has been taken away by Zombie Parrot, especially Sunflowers if you want to get the second star. Use Plant Food when needed.
- If you cannot manage to finish the objective when the level is almost finished, stall the last zombies as much as possible. If the zombies you are stalling contain a Gargantuar Pirate, make sure they are all on the plank, so that you can then kill them off instantly with Spring Bean's Plant Food effect.