Pirate Seas - Level 7-3 is the second spin-off level of Level 7-1 of Pirate Seas in Plants vs. Zombies Online. To get all 3 stars, the player must produce at least 3500 sun, and not to lose any lawn mowers. When this level is finished for the first time, the player will get 5 Kernel-pult Puzzle Pieces.
- The Gargantuar Pirate returns in this level. With Spring Bean however, this should not be a big problem.
- The level introduces a new mechanic - Zombie Parrots can now come individually without Pirate Captain Zombies, which can be problematic as it can steal your slow-recharge plants or sun-producing plants which are for completing the objectives.
- Huge hordes of zombies can cause problems for getting either the second or third star if the player does not pay attention.
- Start normally. Plant some Sunflowers and Twin Sunflowers during the level while using Spring Beans to defeat the first zombies.
- If you want to get the second star, plant an another column of Sunflowers during the level as well. After obtaining the first Plant Food, use it on the Twin Sunflower.
- Continue planting Spring Beans on planks and Kernel-pults on plankless lanes to lob down the Seagull Zombies. In case of emergency, immediately use Wall-nuts to block them before they are too close.
- Plant Wall-nuts on plank lanes to block off the zombies. Occassionally, there will be big hordes of zombies on planks. Defeat them all instantly, including the Gargantuar Pirate with Spring Bean's Plant Food effect. Continue planting other plants for assistance.
- Quickly replace the plants that has been taken away by Zombie Parrot, especially Sunflowers if you want to get the second star. Use Plant Food when needed.
- If you cannot manage to finish the objective when the level is almost finished, stall the last zombies as much as possible. If the zombies you are stalling contain a Gargantuar Pirate, make sure they are all on the plank, so that you can then kill them off instantly with Spring Bean's Plant Food effect.